From the test report page on AutoProctor, you can export the results as an Excel file. But, you may also want the results to show up on a Google Sheet automatically because you can apply filters, etc to it. To do this, you can use our Automatically Write to Google Sheets feature. Note that this is a Premium Feature.
The video below shows how to use the feature. But, the main steps are:
- Visit the Test Settings for a new or existing test.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings where it says Google Sheets ID
- Create an empty Google Sheet on your Google Drive
- Give firstname.lastname@example.org write access to the Sheet. That is, the email@example.com account should be able to make changes to this sheet
- Copy the URL of the Google Sheet and Paste it on the Test Settings on AutoProctor.
- Create or Update the test.
- Take the test. After you finish the test, if you look at the Google Sheet, it should have created a new Sheet called AutoProctor. You should be able to see the data too.
- Subsequent Test Attempts should get populated too.